My Blog List

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

10 Thoughts About The 9 Month Sleep Regression

1. I am going to be stuck in this chair for the rest of my life.



2. I need to teach Elise how to make dinner.

3. Remember when I used to do things? Anything?

4. What do people who don't use baby carriers do?

5. I vow, that as soon as this sleep regression is over, that I am going to make good use of my time and always fold my laundry right out of the dryer.

6. Coffee is the best.

7. Maybe if I just move reeeeeeally slowly, I'll be able to put him down and use the bathroom alone.

8. Nope. Didn't work, back to the chair.

9. I should have put dinner in the crock pot this morning, why did I think I'd have time during "nap time"?

10. The other kids are being so quiet. That probably means they are doing something they shouldn't. I don't even care because at least that means the baby is sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment