My Blog List

Monday, August 17, 2015

Two Months Old!



Max is two months old today! I can't believe how quickly that went!

He's such an easygoing baby most of the time. Pretty easy and content as long as his needs are being met. This kid takes GREAT naps. Sometimes up to 5 hours at a time. I know it won't last, but I'm enjoying just how well he sleeps right now.

He's smiling a lot, sometimes when we're getting ready for bed, he'll just look up and smile at us for a while, he loves to be talked to.

He won't have his check up for another week, but he's definitely growing. I put a 3-6 month outfit on him a few days ago expecting he'd still have some room to grow, but it fits perfectly! We've officially outgrown newborn clothes and most newborn diapers.
He's starting to reach out to try to touch things, hasn't figured out he can grab yet, but likes to try to touch our faces if we get close enough.

LOVES being worn in a wrap. If he's having a fussy day, or is sleepy but we're not at home, I just put him in the wrap and he's out within a minute or so. We purposely plan any errands around his nap time so I can just wear him while we shop and he sleeps the whole time.











No comments:

Post a Comment