Obviously Maddie didn't answer these herself, but I tried to answer how I think she would, or based on things she enjoys doing so we can look back later.
Hard to believe she is 1 already!
1. What is your favorite color? Unlike her sister at the same age, she doesn't seem to have much of a preference.
2. What is your favorite toy? The little people princess castle and babies, she LOVES baby dolls lately.
3. What is your favorite fruit?Before her party I would have said blueberries, but now that she's had them, she loves strawberries!
4. What is your favorite tv show? Frozen? She still mostly doesn't notice the tv is on, but will stop and dance for catchy songs
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Macaroni and cheese
6. What is your favorite outfit? She likes dresses that are long enough to chew on if she's in the mood, but not so long that she trips on them while she crawls.
7. What is your favorite game?Probably "baby monster" with the big kids
8. What is your favorite snack? Frozen peas
9. What is your favorite animal? She loves my grandma's Pomeranian Ebony, but seems to be a little freaked out by most other animals so far.
10. What is your favorite song? Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
11. What is your favorite book? There are a few with textured spots to touch
12. Who is your best friend? Mom
13. What is your favorite cereal? Hasn't tried any yet
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside?Chase the big kids
15. What is your favorite drink? Milkies
16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas was fun since she was starting to be able to unwrap things for herself.
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Mom ;)
What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Pancakes
What is your favorite thing to eat for dinner? Shredded chicken and black beans
20. What do you want to be when you
grow up? So far she seems pretty set on staying a baby forever.
In addition to this list, she's cruising, and really really wants to
walk. She'll walk all over the place if she has something to hold on to.
Saying just a couple of words. Mama, Dada, yum, hi. She likes
to wave constantly. She really thinks she can talk, but isn't quite
She loves music and dancing and playing with her big
brothers and sister. She is a very no nonsense sort of little girl, no
fear, and not interested in all of that girly stuff like clothes and
hair stuff like her sister. She does love jewelry and shoes though.