My Blog List

Thursday, May 15, 2014

4th Child Syndrome

*Started this post 2 weeks ago and am finally getting around to finishing it. That's what happens when you're the youngest of 4!

Poor Maddie. The main purpose of this blog was to keep better track of things my kids were doing, and as with most things, I haven't quite kept up in the same way that I did for her other siblings.

I realized lately I have ZERO videos of Maddie. None! I need to change that soon before she stops being a baby. It's already happening.

She will be 1 in 3 weeks  1 week. I really can't believe how fast this year has flown by. It's crazy to look back on everything that has happened in the last year.

She is cruising all over the place, and a few times, has let go for a second before she remembers she can't walk, and then grabs back on again. I bet we have about a month before she starts walking for real.

She really thinks she is one of the big kids, following them around all over the house, climbing on things, playing with them. They've done a great job at just including her in their play. She especially loves playing with baby dolls right now, which has been fun (and frustrating!) for Elise. I need to get started on her birthday doll so that she has one of her own to play with!


No comments:

Post a Comment