My Blog List

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Pumpking Frozen Yogurt

This is a *really* easy one...if you have an ice cream maker. If not, you should get one, I love mine!

Anyway, there are only 4 ingredients, and all you do is mix them together. I used this recipe, but made one small change, and doubled it. Here is my version

Ingredients

2 cups yogurt (I used greek yogurt, if you are using something not so thick, strain it for a few hours with cheesecloth first)
2 cup pumpkin puree
4 tablespoons sugar (here is my change, I doubled the sugar, before that it was very bitter still, this is not even close to overly sweet)
2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice

Mix everything together, put it in your ice cream maker and churn!

Normally I have to freeze things for a little bit afterwards to get them to firm up, this was perfect right out of the ice cream maker. SO good, and good for you too! Especially if you cut back on that sugar like the original recipe


No comments:

Post a Comment