My Blog List

Thursday, August 9, 2012

There's a bird in my belly

Just as I was getting ready for bed last night, I heard a noise. It was Noah, wandering around the kitchen holding a hot dog bun.

After I finally got the hot dog bun put away and convinced him that he could have one in the morning, he told me that he couldn't go to sleep, because there was a bird in his belly.

Yep, a bird.

I asked several times to make sure I was hearing correctly, he was indeed throughly convinced that there was a bird in there. When I asked him where it came from, he told me from the umbrella...

He said it was eating things in his belly and he couldn't sleep.

No matter how hard I tried to convince him that it was a dream, he didn't believe me. No wonder this kid has such trouble sleeping sometimes! I would be pretty concerned if I thought there were a bird in my stomach too.


No comments:

Post a Comment