My Blog List

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Beach, beach, beach

We're finally going on a family vacation to the beach! It's been a loooooong time. The last time we went, our family looked like this

And I was 5 months pregnant with Noah.

Noah's been to the beach once, waaaaay on the other side of the country when we went to go visit my best friend Danielle. We laugh that the boys have each been to the ocean once, and they were 2 different oceans!

Noah was NOT a fan of the beach, and was even pretty ticked at me for putting him on a blanket on the sand. I'm hoping he enjoys himself a little more this time around.

So it's been a long time for all of us, it's weird to think that Elise is twice as old as either of the boys were during their beach trips. I can't wait to see how they each react when we get there!

I've been going to this beach since I was 8 weeks old
I'm that tiny baby in there!



I spent many vacations there over the years, and can't wait to go back!

We're bringing my sister with us to help out with the kids (and because she is super cool), all she asks in return is that we feed her and let her lay out on the beach during the hot hours in the middle of the day where the rest of us with paler than pale skin will be napping and enjoying the air conditioning. 

Hopefully she still likes us by the end of the trip ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment