My Blog List

Sunday, July 15, 2012

A window garden

I love Target. And I love Target's $1 section. I can always find some cute things for the kids that I don't need to worry about them breaking in 5 minutes, and that I can throw away in a few months to get rid of some of the clutter. It's cheap and easy fun.

So when I saw these $1 window garden kits, I could not pass them up

I actually got the strawberries for the kids Easter baskets...and then put off helping them with them for a few months, but once I found the cilantro and basil (things I knew I would put to good use!) we made ourselves a little window garden.

Strawberries in the little pots, cilantro on the left and basil on the right
Day 3 and the basil is already taking off!
Nathan playing outside while Anthony works in the garden
Elise and Nathan playing with the wagon
              
A few pictures of our garden
Tomatoes and corn
Tons of spaghetti squash, cucumbers and zucchini
Peppers, lettuce and onions
Our first cherry tomatoes, we've been getting tons daily since then!

No comments:

Post a Comment