My Blog List

Monday, July 23, 2012

Eat Ice Cream

I recently realized, that my freezer has more ice cream and popsicles than real food. When it's been 90 degrees more days than I would like to remember, it's sort of a necessity.

It also hasn't helped that my mom recently gave me an ice cream maker for my birthday, I find myself making ice cream when we still have some left in the freezer, or even making several different kinds in one day. It's a little bit addicting, and oh so tasty!

Peach frozen yogurt
The boys have liked helping me decide what kind to make next, and especially love tasting it out when it's finished.


Our favorite so far is cookies and cream. It tastes even better than the stuff in the store. Creamier, and if we eat it right away, the cookies still have a bit of a crunch to them. So much better than soggy cookie pieces!

Cookies and cream






No comments:

Post a Comment