My Blog List

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

50 Things To Do This Summer 2012

It's that time of year again! If you're new to my blog (or me for that matter), I like to make lists. Lists for just about everything. But something I've been doing for a while now, is making sort of a bucket list of things I'd like to do over the summer. In reality I'd really like to plan out my whole summer with fun things to do and look forward to, but that's just not realistic. So instead, the list.

I'll keep this post linked up right over there -------->
and will be updating it and linking items to other posts as the summer goes on. So check back often to see what we are up to!

The goal isn't so much to finish the list, but to give myself a reminder of all of the fun things I'd like to do, or will be doing. That and I really just like crossing things off of lists!

If you are interested, you can check out last year's list here. I did a lot more than is linked up on that list, but didn't cross things off as I did them, just wrote about some of them. 

1. Plant a bigger garden
2. Swim
3. Go to the beach
4. Go on a hike
5. Roast marshmallows
6. Have a new niece or nephew!
7. Enter knitting in the fair
8. Camp out in the living room with the boys
9. Teach Elise to sleep through the night in her own room
10. Go see a movie
11. Watch the stars
12. Eat ice cream
13. Have a party
14. Run a 5k
15. Run a 10k
16. Run a half marathon
17. Play outside with the sprinkler
18. Knit socks and/or a sweater for myself
19. Design a new pattern
20. Decorate the whole house
21. Plant flowers
22. Get a haircut
23. Go to the fair
24. Watch fireworks
25. Get bunnies!
26. Go to morning Mass
27. Cook something new
28. Write a letter
29. Fly a kite
30. Play legos with the boys
31. Paint my nails
32. Make pickles
33. Make salsa
34. Sew
35. Play outside all day
36. Do fun art projects with the kids
37. Sing
38. Take lots of pictures
39. Take more videos of the kids
40. Throw Mike and Kim a baby shower
41. Bake (edit 7-13: I don't have air conditioning, what on earth was I thinking with this one?)
42. Get dressed up to go somewhere
43. Go to the zoo
44. Go to an Indians game
45. Read
46. Do summer reading with the kids
47. Dance
48. Go to a wedding with no kids for the first time ever! (since we've had kids of course ;) )
49. Go to the aquarium 
50. Sleep in

No comments:

Post a Comment