My Blog List

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Flower Valley

I love Nathan's imagination, or maybe he watches too much tv, either way, he tells the best stories.

N: Mom, I love those flowers that daddy got you. From the grass, do you think he picked them from the grass.

Me: Maybe he did.

N: I think he got them from flower valley. Flower valley is by a cliff...right?

M: uh-huh

N: But then how did daddy get down that cliff? I know, he jumped down, because daddy is the best jumper and he can jump really high.

Can you jump really high mom?

M: Yeah, I can jump really high too.

N: But not in the house, it's too hard to jump really high in the house, but when we go outside, then you can jump really high and go down a cliff and pick the flowers from flower valley.

I don't know where he comes up with this stuff sometimes. I'm sure he got the name flower valley from some movie he watched, but the rest was all from his head. Funny guy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment