My Blog List

Monday, January 9, 2012

Sick and Tired

No this is not some sort of rant, unless the subject of the rant is sick and tired of being sick and tired.

The kids have been fighting colds here since right before Christmas. Every time I think were on the mend and ready to join society, something else pops up. I think we are hibernating the rest of the winter to avoid all germs. Sure it will be lonely, but at least we won't be sick! Right?

Some how I've managed to get through this (so far) without even a sniffle. Which is good, because taking care of sick kids while I am sick? Just not fun.

Anthony had some sniffles and a sore throat before Christmas, but has been fine since then. Elise sneezed in his mouth and then laughed about it yesterday, so I guess we will know in a few days how that turns out.

But really, there is not much to blog about when our days are spent in our pajamas watching movies and coloring. Maybe next week we'll get out and do something fun!


I guess this is how we're taking naps now? And yes, I am still wearing pajamas. But to be fair, I didn't really sleep last night, so I reserve the right to wear them until I get some rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment