Elise what is your favorite color?
Elise what is your favorite toy?
Elise what is your favorite fruit?
"no no no"
So instead I am just going to fill out what I know about her at this point :)
1. What is your favorite color? I can't say she has a favorite yet, but I certainly enjoy putting her in purple and green
2. What is your favorite toy? Definitely her tea pot! There is no question that she enjoys playing with this the most!
3. What is your favorite fruit? Bananas, just like her brothers at this age
4. What is your favorite tv show? She obviously doesn't watch much tv, but sometimes falls asleep to mom and dad watching movies
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Cream cheese sandwiches or roll ups
6. What is your favorite outfit? leggings a skirt and a t-shirt, or leggings and a tunic
7. What is your favorite game? peek a boo
8. What is your favorite snack? Goldfish crackers
9. What is your favorite animal? she doesn't care very much for animals yet. Even at the zoo she just sort of ignores them and would rather watch people
10. What is your favorite song? She loves music, especially dancing to Feliz Navidad over Christmas
11. What is your favorite book? All books
12. Who is your best friend? Mommy, but she also loves her brothers and daddy too
13. What is your favorite cereal? Cheerios
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? crawl around trying to eat things off the ground
15. What is your favorite drink? Milkies, will not even attempt to drink anything else yet. Water is promptly spit out if we try and trick her into drinking it
16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas is probably the only one she even remotely remembers
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Mommy ;) but when forced to sleep alone either her seahorse or her bunny
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Blueberry bagels and cream cheese
19. What is your favorite thing to eat for dinner? Pierogies
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? I think she is pretty set on not growing up at this point!
Things Elise is doing right now:
Cruising like crazy, but refusing to walk unless she has a firm grip on something
Talking and singing (mama, dada, go, hi, yeah, tickle, uh-oh, okay, no, hey, up)
Waving and clapping, and making other people wave and clap to entertain her
Climbing on everything
Pulling things off shelves and out of closets and drawers
Playing in the playroom with her big brothers
Jumping on the bed at 12am while holding on to the headboard (not mine or her daddy's favorite thing)
Eating anything she can find, but spitting it out nicely as soon as I ask
Laughing whenever she sees someone else laugh
Watching what is going on around her, even if it's just the wind outside
Playing with books
And just for fun, pictures of all 3 of the kids on their 1st birthday's
|And Miss Elise herself!|