My Blog List

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Noah A!

Today I am thankful for my youngest brother Noah! (Noah A!)


Even though he has no idea when my birthday is,
and he only weeded half of my flower beds for me,
he's still pretty awesome.


Even though we are 10 years apart, and I left for college when he was only 7, we're still pretty close, and have a lot of fun hanging out (or at least I do, Noah may say differently!)

When he was little he made sure that he gave me a hug every single day. He even came up with his own different kinds of hugs. There were squeeze hugs, backwards hugs, monkey hugs and lots more that I can't even remember anymore. When I would come home for breaks while in college, he made sure to give me lots of extra hugs, explaining they were to make up for the days that he didn't see me. :)

Awesome Arthur shirt

When I was still teaching, he went to the same school, though we were in different parts of the building most of the week, he always made sure to say hi, or at least give me a nod across the library when he saw me.
Typical Noah face


We've been able to spend more time together over the last few years since I started helping with the Life Teen program, and he is now a part of it. I'm always really proud to tell people he is my brother, he's the first one to raise his hand and answer a question, or volunteer to help with something, he wins just about every competition there is, and performs in some pretty great skits.
Same Noah face


He is a lector, and alter server, and has become a great leader in the last 3 years. I can't wait to see what he does next!

Happy Birthday Noah!
Living in a van down by the river

No comments:

Post a Comment