My Blog List

Monday, November 28, 2011

Nathan's first dream

I know the boys have been having dreams for a while, but yesterday was the very first time Nathan woke up and remembered that it happened. It was so exciting to hear him talk about it and explain what went on. I'm pretty sure he thought it was some sort of magical world that took him someplace else, and then brought him back home.

He said that when he closed his eyes he was outside, and he was going to a train station. When he got to the train station he was looking for mom and dad. When he finally found us, he asked me for some fries and pumpkin pie. Which we gave him. Then when he opened his eyes he was back home in his room.

He woke up and that was all he could talk about, like he couldn't believe that it just happened. I can't wait to hear more stories about dreams in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment