My Blog List

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Life Teen!

Yes that is what I am thankful for today!

In my head I see a post that is tying all of these thoughts in my head together...but I am only minutes home from retreat and my brain is not capable of forming coherent sentences without great thought, much less an inspiring blog post.

Hopefully I'll come back to this later, but here are some disjointed thoughts to hold you over until then.

Time
Inspiration
Prayer
Holy Spirit
Adoration
Growing
Leading
Strong
Regina Angelorum
Knights of the Holy Queen
Friendship
Faith

Life changing in so many ways, not just today, but in reflecting where I was 12 years ago on my first retreat, and how I didn't know it then, but what took place on that weekend was really the start of the life I have now.

No comments:

Post a Comment