My Blog List

Friday, November 11, 2011

Baby Wearing

Today I am thankful for baby wearing, I'm pretty sure Elise would have give up sleep completely without it the last couple of weeks. She's teething, and learning all kinds of new things that are way more important than taking a nap.

At least she's not crabby, she seems perfectly fine not sleeping, but I know she still needs it.

Every afternoon after several failed nap attempts, I throw her up in one of our wraps and she's out within minutes.

That gives me a little bit of time to tidy up the kitchen, or start working on dinner, and she gets in a good nap. Plus I get to snuggle with her a little more which is always nice.

The only downside is that I think Noah is getting just a little bit jealous. The wrap I've been using the most in the house (I have another one and a sling I keep in the car so I'm never without something) is the one I used when I started wearing him. He's come in more than a few times and asked me to put the baby down and wrap him on my back. Poor little guy just doesn't want to grow up some days!

Just before taking a nice nap
She loved being wrapped up from the very beginning
Noah loved his wrap

No comments:

Post a Comment