My Blog List

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Jello and Crawling

We went with something simple today since I knew we would be gone most of the day at dr's appointments and running errands. The boys loved their pumpkin jigglers with their lunch today though!










Elise is getting very fast at crawling and scooting around, I'm having a hard time getting anything fun done! For a while I could sit her on the ground near me with some toys and she would roll around and play happily. Now she's down the hall in the bathroom or the boys room, or getting into their toys in the play room! She sure is keeping me on my toes, and making me keep things really clean and picked up as well. She is a scavenger and will find anything she can and put it in her mouth.

2 comments:

  1. You are wonderful Sara! I am so lazy....I simply form the jello in the lunchbox. ;) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great idea! I hadn't even thought of it! Actually, this was my sad attempt to do something with pumpkins today even though I was tired and had no desire to do anything!

    ReplyDelete