My Blog List

Thursday, August 4, 2011

31. Go to the fair

We were lucky enough to be able to make 2 trips to the fair this week despite our lack of vehicle (though cross your fingers, we may have a car back by the end of the week!)
Noahbee
Nateybee

The boys had a blast checking out all of the animals (and a less than good time looking at all of the still exhibits).

And the food. You can't forget the food. It may or may not be my main reason for going to the fair. Sure I like the animals and exhibits, but where else are you going to get a porktato?


I ate that. The whole thing. And I'm running 3 miles tonight. I'll let you know how that goes.

We may have even convinced Anthony that we can get a pet rabbit next year. :)

As usual, I forgot to take too many pictures, it's hard to remember things like that when you have one child strapped to you and are constantly looking around to make sure the other two haven't wandered off.

No comments:

Post a Comment