My Blog List

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Vacation Hangover

No, not from drinking on vacation (though having a margarita in the hot tub was up there on my list of best ways to relax on vacation).

Anthony and I were talking when we got home, about how it's amazing that we can walk around for hours in the hot sun at Cedar Point yet that still doesn't make us as tired as getting in a car and driving an hour and a half home. I think really it's more like we were barely getting by these last few days, and now that we are home we have a real chance to just relax and our bodies (and minds) totally shut down.

After a week of resting, cleaning, unpacking, entertaining the kids (I am so not as exciting as their cousins and aunts and uncles who played with them all week) and just all around getting back to normal I think we're back on track!

  
Relaxing in Soak City

No comments:

Post a Comment