My Blog List

Friday, June 3, 2011

Dance Party Friday!

When Nathan was a baby we LOVED to dance and very often had dance parties. It sort of became a tradition for a while that on Friday's we would crank up the music and just dance for an hour or so.

Elise is getting to a point where she loves music now, so we're bringing it back!

Noah is very excited and had a few requsts

Nathan cried when I asked him to join us...but then peeked around the corner and watched. Now that I'm sitting down typing he's upset that I'm typing and asked me to stand up and dance on the ground...but not look at him. So I think he likes it too ;)

Here's a few of our favorites we're dancing to today

By request from Noah, it can't be a dance party Friday without "Friday" by Rebecca Black

Then one of Nathan's favorites from when he was a baby "Dance with You" by Bowling for Soup

And I'm sure we'll throw a bit of Lady Gaga in there at some point to.

We'd love hear about some of your favorite dance party songs!

1 comment:

  1. Max loves "Rock with You" by Michael Jackson, "Baby" by Justin Bieber, "Rumpus" from the Where the Wild Things Are soundtrack, "Kiss a Girl" by Keith Urban, and all things Wiggles!

    ReplyDelete