My Blog List

Sunday, June 12, 2011

21. Turn 27

Today was my 27th birthday, and looking back at the last year it's been even more eventful than I realized. But in the last 5 years change has been the norm, so it was a pretty normal year :)


1 year ago today I found out we would be adding another little baby to our family, and our children would for the first time out number us.

In the last year a lot has changed, new baby, new sister in law, new house. Anthony even started a new job which let us enjoy every other Friday off with him and has given us time to do more as a family while everyone else is at work ;)

I've been able to spend time with family and friends, play with my kids, plant a garden, teach and choreograph several ballet pieces and even start sewing again. It's been a wonderful year, and I'm looking forward to what excitement 27 has to bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment