My Blog List

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Small moments-a play room!

So I'm a day late with my weekly post, but for good reason! We moved this past weekend and I have very limited internet until someone comes tomorrow to set it all up. The house is beautiful (after A LOT of cleaning and picking up), and we're slowly making it look like our home.

But back to this post. Because of the extra rooms we have here that we did not have over at the condo, we now have enough room for a room completely filled with toys! And oh is it filled with toys! I think Nathan only came out of there in the first 24 hours to eat and sleep (when forced). He cried for the first time ever at PSR this week because he wanted to go home and play in his play room. lol

It's a bit of a disaster in there right now as I've been working on getting the rest of the house pulled together, but soon I'll get in there and find a home for the piles of toys the boys have been swimming in the last few days. For now I'm just happy they have a place to play.

I wish I would have had a video camera on when Nathan found the box that his trains had been packing in for the last 2 weeks. I am pretty sure he was almost in tears he was so excited yelling "My trains! My trains!"

I'll snap another picture when it's all clean and put together, but here is where the boys have spent the last few days.

Never mind. I can't find my camera cord. Packed away in some safe place I am sure. I'll post a bunch of pictures when it finally resurfaces.

No comments:

Post a Comment