My Blog List

Thursday, March 24, 2011

2 months old!

Elise is 2 months old today, I can't believe how fast time is going. Here is what our little peanut is up to.

She loves to be held and watch people. If I am holding her to my chest she will arch her head back so she can look at my face. Super cute, but makes wearing her difficult sometimes since I still have to hold her head so she can see me.

Still a great sleeper, she typically takes three 2-3 hour naps a day, and sleeps most of the night just waking up once or twice to eat and snuggle back in.

We don't have a scale, but based on her weight gain at 6 weeks, I am going to guess she is about 9lbs 8oz right now, and barely squeezing into her nb clothes.

She's getting pretty good at smiling, though still only does it when she feels like it making it hard to catch on camera. She loves her brothers and will often smile right after they give her a kiss.


Elise likes to cuddle with her daddy while he plays video games, which is a big change from her brothers who didn't warm up to Anthony until they were a bit older.

No comments:

Post a Comment