My Blog List

Monday, January 3, 2011

Do you like me?

This is Nathan's newest saying (well along with "I don't know how!", but we won't get into that one). Several times a day he asks "Do you like me mom?" He's decided that I can't love him because I love daddy, and he loves Noah, and that's how we stay the same. How interesting it is to see how his little mind works!


But yes, we always tell him we like him when he asks. Yesterday Anthony really wanted to enjoy the end of his weekend by playing some Madden. Noah was in bed, Nathan was playing quietly with his trains, and I was knitting. It left him a pretty good opportunity to do whatever he wanted. Until Nathan asked him "Daddy, will you play with me?...Do you like me?" How can you even say no to that?

They had a great time playing with trains before bedtime, and I'll post some pictures later of them trying to catch each others trains. So cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment