My Blog List

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Ultrasound take 2

It's a girl! We got a nice clear shot this time, though she was still trying to hide for a while at first. No wonder I don't look huge yet, she is tucked WAY deep in there.

Now the fun begins as I get to start over with girly stuff! I have tons of plan in my head, now I just need to find the time (and money) to finish everything in the next 14 weeks! I can't believe that is really all I have left. And if she is anything like her brother Noah I only have about 12 weeks left. Throw in Thanksgiving, Christmas and New years and I am going to be scrambling!

Not too many great pictures this time, the tech seemed to be in a hurry since we were her last appointment. I do have some shots of her feet though that I'll try and get scanned sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment