My Blog List

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A new bee

I wanted a place where I could freely post about our everyday life without clogging up the knitting posts for those who were only interested in that. So here's the newest part of my blog, stories about the boys, our faith, and our daily life all rolled into one.

To start off, I would like to introduce you to the newest little Mion...the tiny bee! Nathan couldn't say baby when Noah was first born as at 13 months he was not talking a whole lot yet, so he called him bee and the nickname stuck.

Here is the tiny one at my 13 week ultrasound
My due date is February 14th, but since both boys were early, and I've had some issues with breaking my tailbone in the past, it's looking like this baby will make it's appearance sometime around the 1st of February! It's hard to believe that in less than 6 months we will have a new little baby when I still don't even look like I'm pregnant yet!

I'm looking forward to this new blogging adventure, and being able to share some more thoughts, and not just knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment