My Blog List

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I keep completely forgetting that I have a blog until times when it is impossible to post. Like...when I am at work! The boys have been keeping me very busy and don't seem to enjoy the time that I spend on the computer as much as I do! lol
I am going to attempt once again to keep this a little more updated if for no other reason than to have some sort of record of the cute things my babies do!

Nathan has recently decided that "no" is one of his favorite words, though he pronounces it as "go" so it makes for some funny conversations sometimes. He is becoming so much more of a toddler than a baby it's kind of sad, though I am excited that he is talking more and becoming more independent as well!

Noah has been rolling over for a few months, but in the last couple of days figured out that he can roll across the entire room as a method of locomotion. It's so funny to see him moving all over the place when he has been laying pretty still for the last 6 months! I can't wait for the summer when he and Nathan are playing more together and walking and crawling all over the place!

No comments:

Post a Comment