My Blog List

Thursday, March 6, 2008

So it's been a busy and interesting week so far. I guess I probably won't be updating on days that I work! I'm just always so tired by the time I come home and like to spend some time with Nathan before I have to start making dinner or doing other things around the house.

This week Nathan decided that he doesn't want to take a bottle anymore! ugh. In some ways I am glad because I never wanted him to become attatched to the bottle and he has always nursed a little differently after the two days a work. So it's nice not to have to worry about that, but he needs to eat! Tuesday he hardly ate anything which is weird because I am pretty sure he is in the middle of a growth spurt. Wednesday I sent a sippy cup and he loved that. Hopefully he just keeps getting better at using the cup and we won't have to worry about the whole eating thing anymore.

He has also become really really clingy and doesn't want to sleep in his own room anymore at all. The last week he has spent more time in bed with us than in his own bed and when he is in his bed it just doesn't last very long. I know I should be spending some more time working on that, but some nights I just don't have the energy to not sleep for most of the night. It's not even that it just takes a long time, but he will fall asleep and then just as I am falling asleep like 20 minutes later he wakes up again. After doing this 3-4 times I just can't handle it anymore I want to sleep so badly! Maybe I'll spend this weekend switching off with Anthony to try and make it work.

No comments:

Post a Comment