My Blog List

Monday, March 3, 2008

a fun weekend

This weekend was so much fun! Unfortunately as usual I forgot I had a camera and took no pictures. Alle came to visit and it was so good to have some girl hang out time. We watched "Bridget Jones's Diary" and another movie that I can't remember the name of right now. We went to House of Hunan and ate sushi and great chinese food. We ate more snacks than we needed to (always the best part) and we did my dancing with the stars workout video. lol I got farther than I ever had before but still couldn't finish that jive! Basically we had a lot of fun being girls and talking and just hanging out.

Yesterday was my mom's birthday so after Noah's basketball game we went out to eat at Olive Garden and I was able to give my mom her birthday present. We found a used set of the HBO specil "From the Earth to the Moon". My mom had this on vhs, so it was fun to find it on dvd for her. I've been wanting to write about it for the last few weeks (since Anthony and I watched it before we gave it to her!) but now that she has it I can't remember I single thing that I wanted to say about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment