My Blog List

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Tooth restores sight?


Blind Irishman sees with the aid of son's tooth in his eye (click picture to see the rest of the story)
This is the oddest thing I have ever heard of. Apparently you can use a tooth to restore sight? hmmmm.







Nathan has decided that he doesn't like to sleep in his crib anymore other than naps. Last night I was up for 2 hours trying anything to get him back to sleep in his crib and he just would not have it. He even fell asleep while I was holding him but as soon as I would put him down he would wake up crying. He slept the whole night without waking up to eat in our bed once I brought him in, but now that I am used to sleeping without him, it's hard to get used to it again. My neck and back are killing me today because I can't use my body pillow while he is in bed. On top of all of this our neighbors are remodeling which I don't mind, it's not that loud and I'm sure it will be beautiful when they are done, but 12 am is not my ideal time to hear scraping on the wall that my bed is on. I'm sure that bugs Nathan a little bit too. Oh well, it's been a week, maybe it will all be over soon.


Alle is coming tomorrow and I am so excited! I can't wait to see her and hang out and eat sushi!

No comments:

Post a Comment