My Blog List

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Snow day



This morning I got a phone call at 5:15, normally I am not so happy to be answering the phone at this time of day, but today was a day I was supposed to work so a call this early could only mean one thing! SNOW DAY! Alright, I don't hate my job and I don't want anyone to get that impression, but I love being home with Nathan, especially when it is cold and gross outside. Going back to bed for three hours was the most wonderful thing.


Right now we have about a foot of snow outside and it's still snowing, a few years ago this would have been the perfect sledding day, but right now I can't wait until my hot water is done boiling so that I can sip my hot chocolate and watch Martha Stewart talk about her favorite kitchen tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment