My Blog List

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Making Mischief

So I've decided to start a blog. I've had blogs before, but hopefully this one will be different in a few ways.

#1 I will actually write in it more than twice a year.
#2 Instead of a diary type "this is what I did today" blog I want to write about a few different things. What it's like to be a mom, cute things Nathan does, thoughts I have about current events and my faith, and maybe some fun pictures or articles I have enjoyed and want to share.
#3 Maybe other people will actually read this one! Of course that means it has to be less boring than my blogs of the past. We will see how that goes!

I decided to name the blog "Making Mischief" kind of on a "Where the Wild Things Are" theme. It's one of the best children's books ever written, (one of my favorites!) and also in a playful way describes what life with Nathan is turning into! The web address ofonekindandanother (of one kind and another) is the line that follows Max was "...making mischief..." Just another fun way to quote a great book.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment